Switzerland is a leading force in the European pharmaceutical industry and a key strategic market for the launch of new products.
There are several reasons why international companies ranging from the large players to a growing number of small and medium-sized biotech and pharmaceutical companies have chosen to base their European headquarters in Switzerland:
- Highly qualified workforce and above average productivity
- Tax-optimized centralized business location
- Liberal IP rights regulations
- Stable business environment
- World-class infrastructure and excellent quality of life
Switzerland continues to be the top location choice for the establishment of global and regional headquarters.